what if there were professional text post critics
Witty and insightful. A must-reblog post. Suspense from lack of punctuation and resolution leaves the reader pondering possibilities late into the night.
- Who’s the messiest one: The only tidy one is Remus. James made an effort when he heard girls, and by extension Lily, did not appreciate messes and Peter followed his example, but that entire affair only lasted a week. Sirius is beyond help.
- Who feels the most uncomfortable about PDA: Remus is afraid of being loved and that includes public displays of love
- Who’s the funniest drunk: Peter is actually the funniest drunk, cause he will do anything on a dare
- Who texts the most: In a modern setting I imagine Sirius and James would text so much their fingers would bleed, Peter tries to keep up with them and Remus rolls his eyes and points out that they’re all in the same room
- Who has the most embarrassing taste in music: It’s not so much that it’s embarrassing, but Peter has a love for popular music that hipster dorks James and Sirius tease him mercilessly about
- Who reads the most: Remus. Some teachers were sure he was the only one of the three who actually knew how
- Who’s better with kids: James is surprisingly good with kids, Sirius and Peter would be the adults that try to win over kids with presents and coolness (with differing levels of success), but overall Remus is the most patient, understanding but firm with children after having to deal with a bunch of reckless idiots his entire life
- Who’s the one that fixes things around the house: Purebloods wouldn’t have any idea how to fix shit without magic so Remus… If magic applies, still Remus, cause letting the others fix things usually results in panic and chaos, as non-winged items suddenly sprout wings and start to pretend they’re owls, and other such “accidents”
- Who’s got the weirdest hobby: Sirius has a pretty impressive collection of concert ticket stubs nobody’s sure he’s even been to
- Who cooks and who cleans up: Nobody’s that great a cook, but everyone offers to help clean up when Remus cooks
I assume this is for the relationships meme thing i did (of which i still have a ton to go back to and do, because i stopped and they’ve piled up, please don’t send more) so here you go
I wish I could illegally download clothes